Digital Marketing Training - One Day Master Class
This is NOT your average digital marketing training day.
- Cover all important forms of Digital Marketing in one day, at a convenient North Sydney CBD location.
- Learn how to actually create strategy AND implement it, or learn how to get more from your existing digital marketing agency.
- Learn tips, tricks and strategy that media vendors may not even tell you about their own products.
- No theories and high level pontificating. Learn real world digital marketing using interfaces and accounts belonging to live and currently successful brands.
- Special guess appearances from Bing and Google!
- Everything supplied, including laptop, notepads, lunch, refreshments and more.
- Small workshop environment with less than 5 attendees, to ensure high tutor attention and tailor the day to your specific business problems.
- Learn directly from a worldwide Digital Marketing thought leader. Michael's credentials include:
* Over a decade running the largest digital marketing agencies and programs worldwide.
* Board member of Advertising Industry Associations e.g 4As of North America.
* Australian media "go to" man for digital marketing commentary, including 7 News and ABC news radio.
* Speaker at industry conferences worldwide e.g Ad:tech, Pubcon, OMMA Global.
The day's content includes
- SEO: Audits, Tools and Techniques
- Paid Search: Google Adwords
- Web Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation: Google Analytics & Optimisely
- Local: Google My Business
- Display & Retargeting: Google Display Network, Biddable Media on Brandscreen, Adroll.
- Social Media Community Building & Content Marketing: Hootsuite, Social Calendars, Article Development, Canva & More.
- Video: Google True View.
If there was ever a way to accelerate your digital knowledge and impact your business in ONE DAY, this is it.
Classes run on the 3rd Friday of every month between 9 to 5 pm.
Suite 111, Level 1
283 Alfred Street
North Sydney, NSW, 2060
Ample metered parking available in front of office, or 5 min walk from North Sydney Station. For interstate or international customers, please call to make arrangements for video conferencing or an onsite visit.